Full of flavor, this Chai Nog recipe from our friends at Blue Lotus Chai in Eugene can be enjoyed hot or cold. Top it with Chai-Infused Whipped Cream for a truly delightful drink.
Hot Chai Nog Directions
- Gently warm 8 oz eggnog in a saucepan on low, until it steams. Don’t boil.
- Add ¼ t Blue Lotus Chai – Traditional Masala Chai.
- Top with chai-infused whipped cream.
Iced Chai Nog
- Dissolve Blue Lotus Chai in a glass with boiling water.
- Stir in a sweetener. One teaspoon is a good starting point.
- Add eggnog and stir.
- Add ice – and, if you like, frappe!
Chai-Infused Whipped Cream Directions
- Dissolve ¾ t Blue Lotus Chai – Traditional Masala Chai in a small bowl with 2 T hot water. Stir until dissolved.
- Choose 2 bowls of different size – round, stainless steel bowls work best. Put ice cubes and water into the larger bowl. Place the smaller bowl in it – this will help the whipped cream form peaks more quickly.
- Pour 1 c heavy cream into the small bowl. Add dissolved Blue Lotus Chai and ½ c sugar. Whip with an electric mixer until peaks form. Use it to top your favorite Blue Lotus Chai drinks.